Pain Control Programs
What sets Total Rehab Services, Inc.'s pain rehabilitation program apart from the rest of existing pain management programs is the package treatment concept as a standard service protocol, as opposed to the combination of electrical stimulation, heating pads and/or nerve blocks normally used for the treatment of painful conditions used in the standard medical protocols.
In the past ten years, alternative medical approaches to physical rehabilitation of painful conditions have gained popularity due to the proven long-term benefits and the utilization of non-invasive and toxic procedures. This natural approach is an important component of the overall health care plan because it stimulates expeditiously the body's natural healing mechanisms.
Our programs can benefit a wide range of people including:
- Those suffering from sports, work injuries, car accidents
- Those with muscle or joint pain as with arthritis, osteoarthritis, or rheumatoid arthritis
- Those suffering from fibromyalgia, myofascial pains, radiculopathy or peripheral neuropathy.
- Stroke victims, cancer patients in chemo and/or radiation therapy
- Children with Cerebral Palsy or Muscular Dystrophy
- Infants who are constitutionally weak due to birth defects
Our program is three months in length, meeting three (3) to four (4) times a week, depending on patient's level of functioning or injury. Our intervention protocol includes all of the following modalities, which are rendered as a "package treatment" to every patient entering the program:
- Orientation on Basic Concepts of Pain and Pain Management
- Physical Examination and Evaluation
- Acupuncture and Electromagnetic Treatment
- Physical Rehabilitation and Thermal Therapies
- Herbal and Homeopathic Treatment
- Nutritional Consulting and Weight Control
- Hydrotherapy and/or Shiatsu Massage
- Individual Psychotherapy and Hypnosis
- Relaxation Training
NOTE: CLICK HERE FOR MORE DETAILS
ON PROGRAM OPTIONS AND PAYMENT INFORMATION