DUI and DWI Education Programs (court mandates)
TOTAL REHAB SERVICES, Inc. offers a comprehensive counseling program that meets the clinical requirements of most court systems. Different States in the country have different regulations regarding compliance with substance abuse treatment for DUI and DWI offenders. Our counseling program provides the flexibility to adjust its reporting procedures to comply with your judge, parole, probation officer, or correctional officer’s requirements.
The program consist of twenty-four (24) individual psychotherapy sessions, three (3) randomized urine tests, an evaluation / treatment recommendations report, and a discharge / progress report. Psychotherapy sessions are scheduled twice a week. If individual court rules require mandatory urine test, all positive result will be submitted in writing to the judge, parole officer, or any other person in charge of your case. Attendance to all therapy sessions is mandatory.
Clinical objectives will encompass the development and reinforcement of the following:
- New coping skills
- Relaxation and stress management techniques
- Understanding brain chemistry
- Understanding chemical addictions and its progressive effects
- Learning the effects of toxic substances in the brain, cognitive abilities, and physical reflexes
- Awareness of personal responsibilities for own actions
- Learning relapse prevention techniques
- Awareness of proper community resources and referral
NOTE: CLICK HERE FOR MORE DETAILS
ON PROGRAM OPTIONS AND PAYMENT INFORMATION